January 1, 2010

In the beginning...

We've finally asked the question, "Where does all our money go?" Unfortunately, we've decided that too much of it goes into local restaurant's pockets. (Although we have done our share to keep many of them in business!) To spice things up for 2010 we've made a new resolution: we will eat at home! (We've told the kids we are going to try and keep our eating out limited to one dinner a month) Since I am the "stay at home mother" it seems that I am going to be doing a lot of cooking! Stay tuned as I blog(to keep me honest) about what I manage to feed my family 7 nights a week! To keep us all motivated, we've told the kids we will spend next New Years in Disney World (although Brittany is lobbying for Aruba) if we can manage to do this. It ain't gonna be easy!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I really dislike eating out, so I look forward to seeing what you decide to make every night. I have a hard time thinking of things day in and day out. This is exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete