January 24, 2010

Time to get back on the horse.....

I didn't cook last night(or Friday night).  We didn't go out to a restaurant either though, so I am still behaving.  We had a dinner at Ryan's school so I am technically still in the neutral category on savings.  If you've been reading my blog, you know I don't cook on Sunday's, it is Mart's turn. Unfortunately, he has a "cold".  And we all know how it is, men are significantly sicker (or at least that's what they say) when they have a cold. So it looks like I am on for tonight. And after 2 nights off, I can already feel the old ways pulling me back!   The twins have a church event so it is just the 3 of us.  I wish I had some inspiration but I am lacking so I am going to go pull out my cookbooks and see what I find...... should be interesting..... Hopefully, I don't have a full relapse and end up ordering takeout.

1 comment:

  1. Potted chicken is always a good fallback! UPI CAN IT!

    ReplyDelete