January 31, 2010

Why I love "Make your own pizza night".....


I love these nights because we are all together! As a family, we spend time working on our pizza creations but mostly I love the conversations that happen as we work!  It is definitely a collaborative process as we make our pizzas.  And as the mother of a senior in high school, I know this time is fleeting.  I am trying to enjoy every minute we have together.  Tonight's pizza winner was Brittany's - a beauty:

As pizza night has evolved, different ingredients have come into play. Fresh tomatoes are a big hit right now.  But the most unusual ingredient has popped up. (They put it on after the pizza comes out):

I am not sure I am a big fan, but maybe we are on to something!  :) 

1 comment:

  1. Fun -- I feel like I am in the kitchen with you all! Brittany's tomato looks like it is smiling!

    ReplyDelete