March 31, 2010

A little tease...

thumbnail


You’ll have to bear with me on this one! Tonight was a continuation of Retro Week. Dinner ended up being Tuna Melts as I was consumed with a cake I was making. In honor of Retro Week I had decided that I would make a cake that my grandmother frequently made. Let’s just say I am calling it “Cake with a Kick”! At the same time, I was invited to guest blog on a great foodie’s new venture. So, the cake is appearing there. Unfortunately, the site won’t be up for a day or two. As soon as it is, I will let you all know because, honestly, this cake is too scrumptious! Let’s just say we were cutting pieces off and dipping them in the icing as I was slicing it! Spicy, sweet, fantastic!!! So, stay tuned and I will let you know as soon my grandma’s cake is online!!

No comments:

Post a Comment